"Covert All Times To:" drop down

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

"Covert All Times To:" drop down

Postby Omega Dog » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:53 am

Hey. I just downloaded PT2 last night. Under the "Session Summary: More Detail" window I am trying to correctly set the "Covert All Times To:" drop down. I live in the EST (GMT-5). However, when I set the drop down to this time zone it is clear to see that the times do not line up with my written records. I play at NoiQ Poker on the iPoker Network. They use GMT for their software. Is there a setting in PT2 to adjust this? Perhaps I have to "trick" PT by entering a time zone other than EST to get the accurate times?

I spent quite some time looking over the old forum as well as the FAQ before posting here. If there is a post that I missed I would greatly appreciate a link. Thanks in advance for helping out this rookie!
Omega Dog
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:28 am

Re: "Covert All Times To:" drop down

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:40 pm

The timezone issue will be addressed in PT3. In PT2, changing the timezone on this window only impacts the data on that window and nowhere else and might not even do so correctly on this window because with so many sites supported that use different times it may not be working for every site.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: "Covert All Times To:" drop down

Postby Omega Dog » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Thanks for the heads up!
Omega Dog
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:28 am


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest