Page 1 of 1
Doesn't Display Daily Stats

Posted:
Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:42 pm
by Rusty
For the first week PT wouldn't display my daily stats until I went into 'Preferences' and reset the filters (even though I had the filter as today's date). Now it won't show the stats at all for the end of a day. I go into 'Preferences', select 'Specific Date', save the changes and when I go to the General tab it shows 0 games played.??
R
Re: Doesn't Display Daily Stats

Posted:
Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:13 pm
by ptrack pat
Are you letting PT change the regional settings to English/US at startup?
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1364
Re: Doesn't Display Daily Stats

Posted:
Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:57 pm
by Rusty
I used to get a notice that PS wasn't set to english, but it is in english. At first I clicked on the 'Ignore, PT is working fine" everytime, then I finally clicked ~~~"Leave alone and don't remind me again'
Re: Doesn't Display Daily Stats

Posted:
Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:33 am
by ptrack pat
It's not just the language, it's the date format. If your date format is dd/mm/yyyy and not mm/dd/yyyy then that is a problem and you need to be letting PT change the settings at startup.
Re: Doesn't Display Daily Stats

Posted:
Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:31 pm
by Rusty
TY Pat, reset and everything works fine now.