Page 1 of 1

IMport Prima Hands from HH.txt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:53 pm
by oli2222
Hi,

I once had the wonderful idea of exporting all my prima hands to .txt files and am searching for a way to add them to my database again. Can someone help?

Re: IMport Prima Hands from HH.txt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:31 pm
by ptrack pat
Did you export them from PT or did you export them from the Prima software (from the GameHistory.dat file)? If you exported them from the Prima software then the format used isn't going to be compatible with the format that PT is expecting so they won't import.

Re: IMport Prima Hands from HH.txt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:18 am
by oli2222
I exported them from PT. Is there a way the get them into my db again. I have found no such option

Re: IMport Prima Hands from HH.txt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:24 am
by ptrack pat
Use the File > Auto-Import.... > Generic Setup window. Tell it what folder all these TXT files are stored in and it will import them all.

Re: IMport Prima Hands from HH.txt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:28 pm
by oli2222
I did that (it worked but I think I already had all these hhs in my database) and afterwars I seem to have a real problem because when I turn on the HUD there is the following error message: http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=primagy0.png

I searched in pre preferences and the prima database is marked as usual. Can you tell me what is going wrong?

I looked at the Generic Setup page for the prima db and was trying to set everything as before, but even after deleting the folder I get this error message when I want to press "ok" http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prima2fl7.png

Re: IMport Prima Hands from HH.txt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:02 pm
by ptrack pat
You only use that generic auto-import window to import the .txt file you had. To import Prima hands normally you need to use the Prima auto-import window for this. Open the Getting Started link under the Help menu and click on the Prima/Ladbrokes link there where it gives directions on how to set it up to import Prima hands.

As to the PAHUD error, I don't know what would cause that, you would have to post that issue on their forum.