Page 1 of 1

problem with party 6-max tables

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:06 pm
by purzel
Hi!!
I did install PT and PA for stars and prima both working perfectly.

Now i tried to to that for Party and I dont get any PT stats displayed with PA on PP.
i installed the english version, got all filters off and PT is importing.
Also PA recognizes the tables as 6-max (PT does also).
It does tough show me the mucked hands, but no stats which are imported in PT.
would be glad for any advices
regards purzel

Re: problem with party 6-max tables

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:23 am
by APerfect10
Please enable logging, open Party, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/newticket.php?cat_id=2565g]PokerTracker Support[/url65g] system so that I can troubleshoot the issue. We will get it working properly for you. :)

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=82065g]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/url65g]

Best regards,

Derek

Re: problem with party 6-max tables

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:40 pm
by Stuck200
I have same problem, is there any solution to this??
Thanks

Re: problem with party 6-max tables

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:38 am
by APerfect10
[quote="Stuck200"9ef]I have same problem, is there any solution to this??
Thanks[/quote9ef]

It could be one of many different problems. The easiest and quickest method to troubleshoot the issue is for you to send me a log file as I outlined in my previous post. I can usually get the issue resolved in one or two messages after receiving a log file. :)

Best regards,

Derek