View mucked hands at Stars?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

View mucked hands at Stars?

Postby ptlurker » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:00 am

Is it possible to view mucked hands at Stars? I can currently only view them by clicking on "Show Last Hand".
Thanks!
ptlurker
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:06 am

Re: View mucked hands at Stars?

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:00 pm

You should be able to, as I believe they're written in the hand history file, but from what you say I want to confirm: are you using PAHUD and PT2 or PT3? PAHUD doesn't work with PT3 and this is the PAHUD forums so I want to make sure I give the correct advice.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests