HUD and FT not displaying stats

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD and FT not displaying stats

Postby cheese20 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:07 pm

I am running PTV2 and HUD v1.18. and playing on FT

I have run both together a few years ago and no problem. I have recently installed both and set everything up correctly but the stats are not displaying. HUD is not even picking up the tables.

Anyone have any ideas why this is not working?
cheese20
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: HUD and FT not displaying stats

Postby kraada » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:56 am

Please upgrade to the most recent Beta version: 1.19.10.3; 1.18 is known not to work at Full TIlt at this point in time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests