Page 1 of 1

Own stats MIA on Cereus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:18 pm
by spadeace04
Can't get my own stats to display on my tables on Ultimate Bet.. everything else is working fine. Been having this problem for some time now.. anything I can try to fix this?

Re: Own stats MIA on Cereus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:29 pm
by kraada
Are you using Beta 29.1? If not, please try upgrading to that version to see if that fixes things for you.

Re: Own stats MIA on Cereus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:02 pm
by spadeace04
Where is 1.29? I'm using pt2 version 2.17.04g and pahud version 1.19.10.3 beta.

Re: Own stats MIA on Cereus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:15 pm
by kraada
My apologies, I forgot which section of the forums I was in.

If you are using Vista or Windows 7, make sure all your poker software (PAHud, PT2 and your site) are all running as Administrator.
Attention Microsoft Vista Users

If you still have problems after that and reading the PAH Support Wizard please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and attach the PAHud.log file to this ticket so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File