Page 1 of 1

PAH & FTP & No Auto Center >> I Want a Refund

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:53 pm
by carokann
After the recent FTP major upgrade, the auto center in PAH is not working and making it extremely annoying to multi-table. May be it's a work in progress but i really would like a refund now. I think we've all waited enough time (and lost enough money) for an update for PAH to resolve all new upgrades on FTP, nuf said nuf waited, please refund my money.

Please back me up on this my colleagues!

P.S. Why would you lock this thread we had going on this subject???
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20917

Thank you

Re: PAH & FTP & No Auto Center >> I Want a Refund

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:53 pm
by kraada
A fix is in progress. As soon as we know more than that we will tell you.

The thread was locked as the discussion was getting out of hand.