PA HUD and FUll Tilt

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PA HUD and FUll Tilt

Postby sittinon26s » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:21 pm

I had PA Hud working a few days ago and then I came back on and only my stats in the lower left and middle show up. NO stats on the other players nor my stats are showing up on the table even after like 100 hands. I gave it time to work and it just wouldnt show anything but the average pot and the center would say N/A. Any suggestions?
sittinon26s
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:13 am

Re: PA HUD and FUll Tilt

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Enable logging, open Full Tilt, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/17y]Support system[/url17y] so that I can troubleshoot the issue. We will get it working again for you. :)

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=82017y]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/url17y]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: PA HUD and FUll Tilt

Postby sittinon26s » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:32 pm

Sounds good, Just to make sure I am tellingyou right... I also have all the stats on PT2 so its really weird why I have no stats on my table. I will get that to you asap...
sittinon26s
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:13 am

Re: PA HUD and FUll Tilt

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:48 pm

OK, thanks...
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: PA HUD and FUll Tilt

Postby sittinon26s » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:51 pm

I just uploaded a file, not sure if I did it right or not, let meknow if you got it and if it is what you need. Thanks again
sittinon26s
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:13 am

Re: PA HUD and FUll Tilt

Postby sittinon26s » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:28 pm

I went into send you a file and I think I got it to the right mail box. Derick said that he would get back to me but it seems that you are going to be the one. I think its just a minor mistake that I am missing because PA Hud is popping up right away just with no stats. If i need to send the file somewhere else let me know!

Thanks


-sittinon26s
sittinon26s
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:13 am

Re: PA HUD and FUll Tilt

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:44 pm

I am not seeing any support tickets from you. Once you uploaded and attached the file did you send? Did it provide confirmation that your message was sent? Can you please try again?

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: PA HUD and FUll Tilt

Postby sittinon26s » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:51 pm

I gave it another try... Hopefully it works
sittinon26s
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:13 am

Re: PA HUD and FUll Tilt

Postby Edals » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:40 pm

[quote="sittinon26s"51c]I had PA Hud working a few days ago and then I came back on and only my stats in the lower left and middle show up. NO stats on the other players nor my stats are showing up on the table even after like 100 hands. I gave it time to work and it just wouldnt show anything but the average pot and the center would say N/A. Any suggestions?[/quote51c]

I'm having a very similar problem. Stats only show up on some tables and not others. I used to datamine 16 tables no problem, now I can have maybe 10 open and the stats will never update on at least 4 of them. I'm not sure if it's just going slow or not showing up at all, but I figure waiting 30 mins plus when I just compacted my PT database and updated my PAHUD cache yesterday is not what is to be expected.
Edals
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:56 pm

Re: PA HUD and FUll Tilt

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:56 am

[quote="Edals"eyv]I'm having a very similar problem. Stats only show up on some tables and not others. I used to datamine 16 tables no problem, now I can have maybe 10 open and the stats will never update on at least 4 of them. I'm not sure if it's just going slow or not showing up at all, but I figure waiting 30 mins plus when I just compacted my PT database and updated my PAHUD cache yesterday is not what is to be expected.[/quoteeyv]

Try running a program such as [url=http://www.ccleaner.comeyv]CCleaner[/urleyv] which deletes all of the junk on your computer. It is free and completely safe to run. I recommend running this program frequently to keep Windows operating at peak performance.

If you are still having trouble, enable logging, open Full Tilt, play 30+ hands on a' single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/eyv]Support system[/urleyv] so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820eyv]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urleyv]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Next

Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests