Cache error

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cache error

Postby chuckk » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:39 am

I am receiving an error after update database cache finishes. The following error pops up :

Poker Ace Hud Error!
Unable to execute SQL statement for cache

However, everything with HUD is working. All of my stats are showing and updating fine. Even new players I have never played with start showing stats after a few hands. So is this a don't fix whats not broke issue?

FYI, it seems I've had logging enabled for a while without realizing it. My log file is 98MB. I know you'll want a log, should I create a new one? or send you this one? or just send you the last few days of the current log file?

I am using PAHUD v 1.18
chuckk
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:46 pm

Re: Cache error

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:41 pm

Please restart PokerAce Hud which will overwrite the existing log file. When you receive the error message, please send me the PAHud.log via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/sna]Support system[/urlsna] so that I can troubleshoot the issue.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests