PAHUD problem

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: PAHUD problem

Postby bjames50 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:39 pm

This is still driving me nuts. I am logged in as an admin on my computer. Everything is therefore being run as an admin and since I don't have the option to select run as admin on properties, I assume that everything is running as admin. If I right-click and run each app as admin I still have the problem at least 75% of the time. Auto-center or not.

Help. I want stats on second table. It only works on one.
bjames50
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 9:16 pm

Re: PAHUD problem

Postby Weeder » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:35 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Do you have your firewall configured to allow PAH, PT2, postgres, etc, Full Access through your firewall?
If you're using Vista, do you have everything running as administrator?
ATTENTION: Windows VISTA users, you must read this...
Have you tried disabling 'User Account Control' (UAC) and re-installing them?
If you want to get this working please create a Support ticket and we'll work with you to get it working.


I have allowed everything access through firewall, and i am a local admin on the computer. I do run vista and i have since it came out without any issues with pto2 and pahud. I was considering moving to holdemmanger from what I was hearing from others that it is a superior product. So after this latest problem it was the final impetus to move on. And what I had heard was true, it is head and shoulders above using pto2 and pahud. So no, I don't need a support ticket. Like I said previously, I am sorry it didn't work out because I was a loyal user, but lack of development for omaha was apparent and now news of pto3 product coming out soon is much too late.
Weeder
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 2:50 pm

Re: PAHUD problem

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:25 am

bjames50 wrote:This is still driving me nuts. I am logged in as an admin on my computer. Everything is therefore being run as an admin and since I don't have the option to select run as admin on properties, I assume that everything is running as admin. If I right-click and run each app as admin I still have the problem at least 75% of the time. Auto-center or not.

Help. I want stats on second table. It only works on one.

Running your applications as administrator is different to being logged in as an administrator. You need to run all your poker software as administrator.
Did you try uninstalling and re-installing with UAC turned off?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PAHUD problem

Postby bjames50 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:50 am

UAC has been off for years. Each application has been installed with it off. Also right clicking and running as admin did not resolve the issue. I submitted a ticket as well with two log files and screen shots and have not heard back from support.
bjames50
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 9:16 pm

Re: PAHUD problem

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:49 pm

I can see your ticket and I'll get back to you via that in a while.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Previous

Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests