Updating database cache for 25 min + no new hands displayed

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Updating database cache for 25 min + no new hands displayed

Postby mugenjin » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Well after playing 1 session I updated it manuallty, took all of 4 seconds.

When Pahud was updating automatically , like I mentioned it would take about 30 minutes every 2nd session after I opened PAHUD. A lot of times I'd open PAHUD prior to starting the session , even if i wasnt playing at the time it still took a long time to update.

So im noticing a huge difference in the update time.
mugenjin
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: Updating database cache for 25 min + no new hands displayed

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:22 pm

OK, that's great.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Updating database cache for 25 min + no new hands displayed

Postby mugenjin » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:05 pm

After my 2nd session the update seems to be taking longer now . Looks like I'll have to do this once a day when im done playing.
mugenjin
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Re: Updating database cache for 25 min + no new hands displayed

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:18 pm

It all depends how many new hands there are - as I said, doing it at the end of the day when you finish playing is probably the best idea.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Previous

Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests