Page 1 of 1

new players stats arent showing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 am
by frederick879
New ppl who sit down arent having their stats show up. It has always worked for me previously so I know my settings are fine...
The only thing that changed is ealier today I filled up my hhdb (2 gig) and I replaced it according to the pt faqs....

Re: new players stats arent showing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:07 am
by WhiteRider
PAHud doesn't use the hhdb so that shouldn't matter.
Are you still importing into the same PT2 database?

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file, along with a screenshot of the PT2 import window in action, via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File

Re: new players stats arent showing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:19 am
by frederick879
frederick879 wrote:New ppl who sit down arent having their stats (link removed) . It has always worked for me previously so I know my settings are fine...
The only thing that changed is ealier today I filled up my hhdb (2 gig) and I replaced it according to the pt faqs....

8-)