Page 1 of 1

Poker Calculator Pro vs. Pokertracker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:06 am
by Alex_Poker
Hello. Now I use Poker Calculator Pro, but I am not satisfied with it. Give me advise - should I change it to pokertracker, or they are the same?

Re: Poker Calculator Pro vs. Pokertracker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:21 pm
by kraada
I've never tried that software so I can't say I know off the top of my head what it can do, however, we do currently have a free 60 day trial which has nearly full functionality, so you have little to lose by giving it a try.

I'd recommend downloading Beta 30.8 from our download page as well, as it's much newer and has many new features above and beyond Build 5.2.

Re: Poker Calculator Pro vs. Pokertracker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 am
by Alex_Poker
Thanks for answer. I'm using your trial now. I think i will buy full version. Nice soft.

Re: Poker Calculator Pro vs. Pokertracker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:51 am
by WhiteRider
Cool - if you have any further questions please post in the PT3 section - PAHud is a separate application.