Page 1 of 1

Making your own background?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:54 pm
by AceOnUrFace
Hi!

Im using Minimaxmod on ipoker and been desperately seeking a way to get the hud working on it. I use the 560x500 table resolution and there is no way I could get my hud working with it. So is it somehow possible to make my own "background" so I could fit stats to it on the layout manager? And if thats now possible, where do I get even the miniview layout cause I havent seen it here anywhere. Thanks.

Re: Making your own background?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:47 pm
by WhiteRider
Miniview tables aren't supported in PAH, but you can use the layout manager to position your stats wherever you like, so you could position them all in the top left corner. You can replace the images used in the layout manager with an image of your tables to help you line them up if you like.
The image files are in the following folder:
C:\Program Files\PokerAce Hud\Data\Images