Colour coding HUD stats

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Colour coding HUD stats

Postby Alexnorge » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:10 am

Hi

I had some problems with my PT3, but after a clean install it seems fine again. Though my settings for the HUD have disapeared. I have managed to get most back to the form I liked it to be, but cannot remember how I color coded the different stats based on ranges I set. For instance Vp$ip set to:
1-14,99 Red
15-24,99 Yellow
25-xx Green

I thought there was a guide for how to, or tutorial here, but maybe it was on 2+2?

Thanks in advance for any answers.
Best regards
Alex
Alexnorge
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Re: Colour coding HUD stats

Postby kraada » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:35 am

Alex,

Please note that this is the PAHUD forum, not the PT3 forum.

That said, if you want to color the stat based on its own value, you do this in the Hud Configuration area, click on the stat you want to color, and click the Color Ranges tab below. Click Add, add the range and color you would like, and repeat the process as much as you need.

If you want to color the stat based on other values, see the first post in my How To: Advanced HUD Configuration.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Colour coding HUD stats

Postby Alexnorge » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:08 am

Thanks.
Alexnorge
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 5:36 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests