Disabling PokerAce HUD for holdem tables

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Disabling PokerAce HUD for holdem tables

Postby Flip512 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Is there any way to do it? I've tried de-selecting all my holdem databases, but it just turns them back on. When I'm playing Holdem and Omaha simultaneously, it's a bother to keep telling PokerAce HUD to turn off each individual holdem table as it opens, and I was hoping there was an easy way to just turn it off.
Flip512
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: Disabling PokerAce HUD for holdem tables

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:54 pm

I'm afraid there is no way to disable all holdem tables, you'll need to deselect them individually as you have been doing.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests