Page 1 of 1
Check Raise Turn Won at Showdown

Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:59 am
by GrafhamGrinder
Hi, I am trying to create a Check Raise Turn Won at Showdown but for some reason PT3 is telling me my "Value expression is NOT valid"
My equation is
(cnt_t_check_raise/cnt_won_showdown)*100
Can you guys help?
Re: Check Raise Turn Won at Showdown

Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:10 pm
by WhiteRider
Put a space either side of the /
I don't know why that matters, but I just tried it and that solves it.
I'm not sure you're doing quite the right thing, though.
What I think you want is:
( count (checkraise turn AND win showdown) / checkraise turn ) * 100.
So you will need to create another column; cnt_t_cr_and_win_sd (or whatever you want to call it), then the formula is:
( cnt_t_cr_and_win_sd / cnt_t_check_raise ) * 100
Does that make sense?
Re: Check Raise Turn Won at Showdown

Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:23 pm
by GrafhamGrinder
Hi, that does make sense but again im having a problem creating the new column to create cnt_t_cr_and_win_sd . Could you give me the foruma to put in?
Thanks
Re: Check Raise Turn Won at Showdown

Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:46 pm
by WhiteRider
sum( if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand, 1, 0])
The trick with things like this is to look how the other stats are built - I worked this one out by looking at the cnt_won_showdown column and duplicating it then adding the case where you checkraised the turn.
Edit: The "if" statement is
if [<clause>, <value if clause is true>, <value if clause is false>]
So if all the 3 database values are true then the <clause> is true, and hence the value is 1.
The "sum" then counts how many times this is true by adding up all the 1's.
Re: Check Raise Turn Won at Showdown

Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:32 pm
by GrafhamGrinder
Cheers for the quick replies I appreciate it, but Im still having problems. I tried to create the column
sum( if[holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand, 1, 0])
count ( holdem_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_cbet )
But it still says the expession is invalid.
Re: Check Raise Turn Won at Showdown

Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:34 pm
by WhiteRider
Sorry, remove the bottom line - the count line, that shouldn't be there!
I'll edit my previous post..
Re: Check Raise Turn Won at Showdown

Posted:
Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:49 pm
by GrafhamGrinder
Thanks for the help. Ive got it imported.