How are flags such as flg_p_3bet determined?

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

How are flags such as flg_p_3bet determined?

Postby funct0r » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:27 am

First off, flg_p_3bet and flg_p_3bet_def_opp and such are set for NL hands as well as limit right?

Are these and similiar flags taking on true ONLY when we made it exactly 3 bets, or is it 3+? Perhaps this is best stated as follows: If flg_p_4bet is true, is flg_p_3bet ALWAYS true or only sometimes true.

For example, if I wanted to compute how often a player made it 3+ bets (reraised+) preflop, should I use the sum of both flg_p_3bet and flg_p_4bet or should I am I able to use only flg_p_3bet?

Thanks for helping me get my footing. I can't stop playing with the database now...custom queries are about the coolest thing ever :ugeek:
Im gunna buy PT just for this
funct0r
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:57 pm

Re: How are flags such as flg_p_3bet determined?

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:12 pm

3-bet is set only when you make exactly a 3-bet. I understand that 4-bet includes all raises 4-bet, 5-bet, and upwards.
Yes, they are valid for NL as well as limit.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: How are flags such as flg_p_3bet determined?

Postby funct0r » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Thanks!
funct0r
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:57 pm


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest