Page 1 of 1

Help required with 1st query please

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:22 pm
by 32Ford
Hi
I'm completely new to PokerTracker and have just purchased v3.
Could someone give me a step by step guide to creating my 1st d/base query please.
I'd like to know my win/loss total for a range of dates.
I've spent some time trying to fathom this out, but all to no avail. I've read the examples from 2+2 but can't find a date range one. I know that once given an example, I'll be able to move on. It's just getting the first one thats the problem for me.
Thanks in advance for any help
Steve

Re: Help required with 1st query please

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:33 pm
by WhiteRider
Are you trying to do this outside PT3?
From within, you can just use the Filter section to filter by date..

Re: Help required with 1st query please

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:48 pm
by 32Ford
Ok, thanks. Yes, within PT. I've just realised how to do it. I didnt spot the date range at the top (doh!)

Just one other point though, I had PT running for maybe 20 minutes and it had imported 60 hands or so whilst playing. I stopped the auto import and ran the filter and the display simply said "loading". I closed PT down, started up again, added the filters and this time it displayed straight away.

Is there a bug there ?

Re: Help required with 1st query please

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:53 pm
by WhiteRider
If you can reproduce it, please report it as a bug.
However, after importing, to see the new hands you need to click the Refresh button first.