Fold BB to steal query

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Fold BB to steal query

Postby DerekG » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:09 am

Because I'm a SQL noob, I can't figure out how to query this manually. Can someone help?

Folded BB to Steal
Full Name: Folded Big Blind to Steal
Description: The percentage of time a player folded the big blind to a steal attempt
Formula: ( Total Times Folded BB To Steal / Total BB Steal Defense Opportunities ) * 100
DerekG
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:24 am

Re: Fold BB to steal query

Postby DerekG » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:11 am

nvm - think I may have figured it out?

SUM(case when (hhps.flg_bb_steal_fold) then 1 else 0 end) || '/' || SUM(case when (hhps.flg_blind_def_opp) AND (hhps.flg_blind_b) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)
DerekG
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:24 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests