Page 1 of 1

Site Id - For Use To extend RB Custom Stat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:41 am
by oracle3001
I want to extend the custom RB stat in the repository, such that it has the correct different rb% for the different sites I play. Now in order to do that I have to get the mgr paid at each site. I notice in the DB schema that there is a site_id field, but no info on what integer relates to which site. Any ideas? Also is this the best way of going about trying to achieve my aim? i.e amt_mgr_party, amt_mgr_ipoker etc variable, created by getting the mgr paid at each site.

Re: Site Id - For Use To extend RB Custom Stat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:15 pm
by WhiteRider
IIRC there is a database lookup table for sites. lookup_sites

Re: Site Id - For Use To extend RB Custom Stat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:00 pm
by oracle3001
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I use it to get my various sites? I take it that is something like site_it, site_string, how do I know what the string for say party actually is?

Re: Site Id - For Use To extend RB Custom Stat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:18 pm
by WhiteRider
No, it's not a dumb question - I haven't quite worked out the lookup tables yet myself...
Some of them are used in some stats, so you might be able to work it out by looking on the Customize Stats window and seeing how some stats are built, but otherwise I'm sure someone else will give you (us) the method soon enough..