Site Id - For Use To extend RB Custom Stat

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Site Id - For Use To extend RB Custom Stat

Postby oracle3001 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:41 am

I want to extend the custom RB stat in the repository, such that it has the correct different rb% for the different sites I play. Now in order to do that I have to get the mgr paid at each site. I notice in the DB schema that there is a site_id field, but no info on what integer relates to which site. Any ideas? Also is this the best way of going about trying to achieve my aim? i.e amt_mgr_party, amt_mgr_ipoker etc variable, created by getting the mgr paid at each site.
oracle3001
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 am

Re: Site Id - For Use To extend RB Custom Stat

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:15 pm

IIRC there is a database lookup table for sites. lookup_sites
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Site Id - For Use To extend RB Custom Stat

Postby oracle3001 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:00 pm

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I use it to get my various sites? I take it that is something like site_it, site_string, how do I know what the string for say party actually is?
oracle3001
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 am

Re: Site Id - For Use To extend RB Custom Stat

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:18 pm

No, it's not a dumb question - I haven't quite worked out the lookup tables yet myself...
Some of them are used in some stats, so you might be able to work it out by looking on the Customize Stats window and seeing how some stats are built, but otherwise I'm sure someone else will give you (us) the method soon enough..
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests