statistics not found in the documentation

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

statistics not found in the documentation

Postby potmo » Mon May 19, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi there! I hope I am in the right section. In my review of the statistical terms, I have some questions not found in the statistical reference guide.

1) How is the aggression factor calculated?

2) What is a "donk bet"

3) What is a "floater bet"

Thanks in advance!

david aka potmo
potmo
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:33 am

Re: statistics not found in the documentation

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 19, 2008 5:44 pm

1. Something like, Sum of aggressive actions divided by total actions.
Effectively it's how often the player is aggressive rather than passive (bets/raises, rather than calls/checks).
Hopefully someone will type out the formula for you, but I don't have it to hand..

2. A donk bet is betting out when you are out of position and your opponent made the aggressive action on the previous street.
e.g. you check/call the flop when your opponent bets, then you bet out on the turn.

3. Floating is calling in position, and I guess a float bet is betting when checked to on the next street.
e.g. you have position and your opponent bets the flop, you call; he checks the turn and you bet.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests