Check Fold stat

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Check Fold stat

Postby eleyndhyl » Mon May 14, 2012 7:02 am

Hi,

I'm quite new with PT and I'm looking for a stat showing the percentage a player fold to a bet after having check on the flop/ turn / river

Thank you :)
eleyndhyl
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Re: Check Fold stat

Postby kraada » Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 am

The closest built in stat is Fold to X Bet (where X is F, T or R for flop, turn or river, respectively). You could build a custom stat for check/fold, though as there does not appear to built in our library of stats to share.

To build it for each street create two columns - here are the two you would need for the flop:

cnt_f_check_fold: sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action = 'XF', 1, 0])

cnt_f_check_face_bet: sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X_%', 1, 0])

Another option would be to try the PT4 Beta - which has the same Fold to X Bet stats and you can set it to Out of Position via the Item Properties area and that will do exactly what you want - no extra work required.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Check Fold stat

Postby seadog » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:49 pm

I also am interested in this for the hud, there is only check raises
A fold when checked stat would be helpful without subtracting check raise and check calls, which I
also can't find. If they're there please direct me. I'm not one to make custom stats as its too
overwhelming,,I have to use the WTSD+Af to gander me a guess the odds of him folding

Other stat I would find helpful is the Af in limped pots, or when calling 2bets, or 3betting,
Reg has Flop Af when calling 2bets 0.78, but when RFI it's 21.85 but when calls 3bets it's only 5.5


I find the standard stats we use are good vs rec and wannabes, but when playing the Regs who have
near identical stats isn't helpful on the fly. I need to do individual profiles for each, making keeping notes
a lot of work,, How they play in different situations would be key to adding .5bb/100 hands. Maybe.
seadog
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:12 am

Re: Check Fold stat

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:17 pm

If you want to build the custom stat with the above column definitions, the Tutorial: Using Custom Statistics and Reports can help you out. Otherwise you can upgrade to PT4 and that will have the stats you need. There's quite a bit of new functionality in PT4 for you to use to improve your game.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests