I can't delete the note editor

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

I can't delete the note editor

Postby toltec444 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Hello, I am using OS X 10.8.2, the last version of pokertracker 3. I would like to remove the note editor from the HUD but I just dont know how to do it, is it possible to delete the note editor?


Thanks?
toltec444
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:14 pm

Re: I can't delete the note editor

Postby kraada » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:45 am

Yes, this is possible. Click Configure --> Configure Hud to bring up the Hud editor. Choose your profile from the drop down at the top, then on the Groups tab choose the table group. Got to the stats tab and double click Note Editor in the right hand list and that will remove it.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests