Mac PT3 HUD issues

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mac PT3 HUD issues

Postby 5aaa » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:07 pm

I've been using PT3 without any problems for quite a while now. But I recently created a new database, into which I manually imported quite a lot of observed hands (~1.75M), and I've now started to have some problems.

Everything seemed to import fine (even if it did take forever), and I've carried out housekeeping on both my databases. But whenever I try to use a HUD that reads from my observed hand database, I have problems.

I've tried playing with my HUD set to read from both databases, but I have experienced serious problems. For the majority of my tables, no stats appear for any players - I have waited upwards of 5 minutes to see if they will appear, but they never seem to. For some tables, stats do appear a few of the players. I can see stats for them on the HUD, but the stats in the pop out window take an unusably long time to appear (I've waited up to ~10 minutes without them appearing). Even if I play a lot of hands at a table, the HUD never appears for most players (PT3 is definitely auto importing fine though). I encounter these same problems if I set the HUD to read just from the observed hand database. Everything works completely fine if I set the HUD to read only from my original, played hands database.

Another problem is that if I set the observed hand database to default, and try to playback some hands, PT3 stops responding if I try to select 'Show Hud', and I have to force quit the application.

This is a frustrating problem for me, as one of the things that attracted me to purchasing PT3 was the ability to have multiple databases. I've tried to solve this problem myself as best as I can, but investigating these issues whilst I'm trying to play is obviously highly detrimental to my sessions.

I'd be most grateful for any help. :)
5aaa
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Re: Mac PT3 HUD issues

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:14 am

When you set your observed hands database to be active check that it says 100% for all cache sections in the status bar at the bottom of PT3. If not, that will definitely cause problems and you should run Rebuild Cache.

Other than that please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is going on.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests