Page 1 of 1

Beta 29.1 freezes when importing from email

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:46 am
by Alien
I installed beta 29.1 to see if it fixes the "feature" that displays my finishing always as 1st in steps, freerolls and FPP tournaments

I re-imported a tournament summary email and pokertracker stopped responding so I had to kill it

How can I roll back to the stable version? Just reinstalling it? Is there a fix for my problem?

Thanks in advance

Re: Beta 29.1 freezes when importing from email

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:42 am
by WhiteRider
Please post PT3 issues in the PT3 section - PAHud is a separate application which only works with PT2.

Please report your problem with Beta 29.1 so that we can investigate and get it fixed.
Bear in mind, though, that if you are importing a large email it can take a while and you won't see anything in the Import Status window until it has completed, so leave it to run for a while before killing the process.

Once you've reported the problem you can re-install Build 5.2 as you normally would.