Page 1 of 1

HUD working really slowly on Ongame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:01 pm
by Jkka
I'm using PT3 and I have downloaded all the updates. The HUD shows up to the tables but it only imports about 10 hands before it gets stuck. It seems that the HUD does not show the numbers in real time. The Import itself appears to be working fine since I have not noticed any hands missing and my cashier balance matches with the amount PT shows. I hope you can fix this :| :)

Re: HUD working really slowly on Ongame

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:48 am
by WhiteRider
Please post PT3 issues in the PT3 section - PAHud is a separate application which only works with PT2.

Are you using Beta 29.1? (check the title bar of PT3)
If not, please update.
Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes

Have you defragmented your hard-drive and run full housekeeping recently? Both of these will improve performance.
Database Management & Maintenance Guide

Also check that your HUD Options aren't causing problems, for instance by preventing use of the cache.

Another cause of slowness can be old hand history files - please read this Tutorial - Preventing Duplicates.

If you still have problems after that please report your problem so that we can investigate further.