Want to Set Infinity Color in Ranges

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Want to Set Infinity Color in Ranges

Postby SteelersRule » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:21 am

For the Agression Factor I would like to have a few levels each their own color to give me a visual cue someone is agressive or not. This works pretty easy with the ranges until I get to the infinity symbol. I tried putting zero (division by zero impossible) but it comes up with N/A. Is there a way to get my Poker Tracker to understand that symbol in the ranges?
SteelersRule
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:16 am

Re: Want to Set Infinity Color in Ranges

Postby kraada » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:46 am

You would need to do this via the color conditions you can set by editing a stat directly in the Configure --> Configure Statistics section. You want your color value to appear when the denominator of the fraction is 0.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Want to Set Infinity Color in Ranges

Postby SteelersRule » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:39 pm

I understand that much but what value to I put in the ranges so that the program understands that range equals a number divided by zero. Using zero does not work because that is N/A. Any number does not work because that is not high enough. What do I put in the ranges so when it is infinity as a value that it is another color?
SteelersRule
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:16 am

Re: Want to Set Infinity Color in Ranges

Postby kraada » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Click Configure --> Configure Statistics. Click Holdem Cash Player Statistics (if you want it for tournaments, Holdem Tournament Player Statistics), and then click on the Statistics tab. Scroll to Total AF.

When you click on it you can see it's defined as: (cnt_f_bet + cnt_f_raise + cnt_t_bet + cnt_t_raise + cnt_r_bet + cnt_r_raise) / (cnt_f_call + cnt_t_call + cnt_r_call)

Click on the Colors tab. Add a new condition, that is "(cnt_f_call + cnt_t_call + cnt_r_call) = 0". Give that a color, make sure to check the HUD box and click save. Then you should see that color when the value of AF is infinite.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Want to Set Infinity Color in Ranges

Postby bentiann » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:29 pm

kraada wrote:Click Configure --> Configure Statistics. Click Holdem Cash Player Statistics (if you want it for tournaments, Holdem Tournament Player Statistics), and then click on the Statistics tab. Scroll to Total AF.

When you click on it you can see it's defined as: (cnt_f_bet + cnt_f_raise + cnt_t_bet + cnt_t_raise + cnt_r_bet + cnt_r_raise) / (cnt_f_call + cnt_t_call + cnt_r_call)

Click on the Colors tab. Add a new condition, that is "(cnt_f_call + cnt_t_call + cnt_r_call) = 0". Give that a color, make sure to check the HUD box and click save. Then you should see that color when the value of AF is infinite.


Hi,
I did this, and it worked as expected, however, I now want to delete this color condition, but PT4 won't let me. After I delete it, and press OK, then OK to save changes, it says "Please specify an expression for this color condition before saving." I cannot leave the window unless I click 'No' to the changes made. I have the latest beta installed.
-bentiann :club: :diamond: :heart: :spade:
bentiann
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Re: Want to Set Infinity Color in Ranges

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Can you change the color? At least then you could set it to be the same color as the normal stat to get rid of this particular color change.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Want to Set Infinity Color in Ranges

Postby bentiann » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Yes, I can change the color. Or will it have the same effect, if I uncheck the HUD box?
bentiann
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Re: Want to Set Infinity Color in Ranges

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:06 pm

That would also do it - if the HUD box is unchecked that color doesn't apply to the HUD.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Want to Set Infinity Color in Ranges

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 am

We have this issues in our system to be fixed. In the meantime, if you click 'No' instead of Yes when asked to save changes it should work OK.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests